Sunday, May 15, 2011

What a Trip - This is After

Well we drove back home from down south this week. It is a long time in the care with no play time. We stopped to see daddies friends and we went for some walks in the park on a leash. I hate leash walks, so I'm glad we don't live there, especially in an apartment where I can't just go out into my yard when I feel like it.

But I like the car.  You go to sleep and when you wake up its like magic - you're somewhere else.  This time I got home.  It is good to be home now.  My back yard and the woods are still there.
This morning, before I even got out of bed Daddy Frank said stay in bed.  Daddy Leon said "be still" and Daddy Frank snipped my 'tiches and pulled them out.  I think that big deal is over now.
Stitches
No Stitches
I am getting used to the idea of not having gonads.  At least I can be sure that I won't make more puppies to rescue.  A dog's life goes on.

2 comments:

Craig said...

Poor baby! But it is the right thing to do. Well done for being responsible. Our Boris has been so calm and gentle. Any humans you know that need calming down?

Frank said...

I've been looking for that politically incorrect bumper sticker "Have You Had Your Children Spayed or Neutered?"