Monday, May 30, 2011

I Was In Carolina, Then Home, Then I Went To New York

Just got these pictures from Dad's computer. They were from South Carolina after I got back from the vet's. I am lounging with my bud, "Buddy". We like to play together. Then we get tired. Daddies said to take it easy after my operation. Geez. I was fine.

Me and Buddy

Then we drove to North Carolina.  Here I am at a restaurant, waiting for my water bowl to get filled.

Back home I was romping in the field at the other doggie park.

This weekend we went to New York to go for a walk.  I think I like the doggie park better.  I had to stay on a leash all day.  Bummer.
Here we are in NY
I'm Tied Up - I Hate Cities
Walking in the NYC Riverside
It Was Hot - We Needed a Break
Isn't I the Most Handsome Dude in the Whole City!

1 comment:

Lucy the Dog said...

Hey, big brother. Lookin' good! You look a lot bigger than I am now. How much do you weigh? I weigh about 72 pounds.

Your sister Lucy