Friday, January 16, 2015

My Education

I am getting around and learning lots of things. This is a place where people lived along time ago. I get to see interesting places. It's cool. The people who lived here made big holes in the ground. I would go down there but I can't quite get the hang of how to go down a ladder.


Then I was learning about art. Here is one of my relatives (could be me) moralized in sculpture.

There is snow again. We got to hike the trail along the railroad. This is a neat bridge. I am alone with my daddies, but alone with no other doggies. I miss my best friend forever, Katija, she would love to be here, I bet.

I am learning geography. It is different here. And biology - the plants are real different here too.

This nasty bush with sharp thorns got stuck on my stick.



Here I am in a giant culvert. I LOVE CULVERTS! I can find even the most hidden and smallest culverts when we go walking. I love to stick my nose in, then even go through them if they are not too small.

Daddies think I was a civil engineer in a past life. I don't have a clue what they're talking about, but I just love culverts.

This one I went through and so did my dads. It connects up to the long trail on the other end.

And sticks. I can't imagine life without sticks.

No comments: