Saturday, May 7, 2011

Today I'm a New Dog

Well, my daddies picked me up this morning. I was real glad to see them. I spent the day and the night there at this vet place. They drugged me and they said it was for my own good. Why did my daddies bring me there? And why did they let them do that to me?

On the way home I was still a little tired and not too sure what happened.

Life is full of surprises, some good, some not so good.  I guess that's what growing up is all about.  Stuff happens that you have no control over.  Sometimes you get to have an operation you don't really want.  Then you are changed forever.  I don't like growing up.
Good-Bye Vet and I Hope I Never Come Back Here
I'm not the same dog I was yesterday.  I can never be a puppy again.
Is this what depression feels like?
By the time I got back to grandma's I was doing OK.  I got to play with my friend Buddy again.  We went for a long ride to the big park by the lake.  I got to see a couple of other doggies.

I think it's time for a nap now.

No comments: