Sunday, July 18, 2010

Longest 8 Weeks of My Life

Man, this has been the longest eight weeks of my life since I got adopted.  I've been to Provincetown, the Beach, Vermont, the Lake, Connecticut Shore, Hiking, New Hampshire, Camping, and now, to where I was born in the Carolinas.  What a trip!  I got to stay in a motel.  Hum, do they have doggie treats on room service?  I also got to stat at grandma's and played a lot with Buddy the dog that lives at grandma's house.
Saturday I even got to go White Water Rafting and had to wear my own life-jacket.  This was me before the river trip.
It was scary and I'm not sure if I had a good time.  We floated eight miles down the river and I held on tight.  Too bad daddies didn't bring their camera because the ride was too wet to take the camera.  So we don't have any pics...except you can see pics that the river people took here: White Water River Raft Trip 1
and click on pics number 457, 458 and 459.
I am between my daddies.  The other people are Leon dad's sister and nephew.
This was me after the trip down river. At the end, I got off the boat and kissed sniffed the ground.   Boy was I glad to get back without getting tossed overboard.  


I guess I've been a good boy cuz I have been pretty good in the car and sleeping without waking up daddies during the night.  But I had a couple of pee-pee accidents cuz I got too excited with all the new things I seen and new doggies I got to meet and new places I had to sleep in and forgot to tell dads I needed to go out right away.  Geez, I don't know why I let go when I got excited and I know my daddies get upset.  I guess I just wasn't thinking.  

1 comment:

Stan said...

Congratulations Benni! You've done more traveling in the past 8 weeks than I've done in years!
Don't sweat it, "accidents" happen.