Monday, July 5, 2010

Forse of July

I got to go camping with my dads and had a lot of fun.  We went camping in a big house that we took with us from our other house.  They call it an AR-VEE or a Fifth Wheel.  I had my own bedroom with a sliding door.  In the morning I would go outside, then come in and get to sleep on the bed for a while with my dads.


I was being such a good boy and got to run free a lot. Being on the leash was a little hassle as I would get tangled up around chairs and stuff.


I met a whole bunch of new friends including Shadow, Shepherd and Clyde, a Labadoodle.  We went hiking and played tag.  I saw horseys up close and I'll tell you they are some big doggies.  But they don't act like doggies, so they call them horses.  This is Clyde:


Silly dad, did not take a picture of Shadow or me playing with them.  There were lots of other doggies there too.  

Swimming at the lake was not as good as the beach, so when Daddy Frank finally got me in the water, I swam back and got out fast.  I liked lounging much better than swimming.







All the people guys thought I was cute still, and everyone likes my funky ears.  Lounging back home.
It was a nice weekend till we got home and I got yelled at for going across the street.  Cheeze, I was just looking for Clyde.




No comments: