Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just Another Day on Fall Mountain

Me and Daddy Frank went to the new Dog Park today. I forgot to tell Dad to bring the camera. Next time we'll take pictures of me having Fun. The Dog Park is on a hill in the woods. There is a part for little dogs and a bigger part for big dogs. I went into the big dog part. But there weren't any other doggies there today. It was OK, but it's just like my backyard except my backyard doesn't have a fence.

Here's me on my deck. Don't laugh at my crooked ear. Its trendy, OK.

Here's me high-tailing it out here before daddy sees me chewing on some interesting smelling piece of dirt. I heard daddy say they should've called me Houdini cuz I disappear so fast. See me here...see me there...now you see me...now you don't.
Trying to get in a few zzzz's after dinner.

















Oh, I heard that my sister Lucy has her own blog too.  The talent runs in the family I guess.  She is a pretty dog, like me but without a trendy ear style.


Here's Me showing off for the camera.

No comments: