Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hiking

Yesterday I went for a hike at the water.  I'm not sure about water.  It is different from the beach where I was last time.
What will happen if I go down there?
Well, I'm firsty.
Maybe just a little sippy.
Sticks are one of my favorite chew toys, and they're everywhere.  How nice.
Here's some bark.  Who said I'm barking up the wrong tree?
Later we went to an outdoor restaurant and my daddies put me on a leash and tied me to the fence when they were eating.  I wanted to be on their side of the fence and I was being feisty.  I tried to get through the pickets and my behind got stuck.  I'm glad there are no pictures of that.  Then I got put in the car and it made me sad and scared.  I was crying a little.  My daddies said I was being bad.  I just want to be with my daddies.  They say mean things like "we'll take you back to Auntie Merri's".  But I saw the big thing filled with my puppy food, so I think I'm good here for a while.

No comments: