Thursday, May 27, 2010

My First Week

Well, my first week in my new home is just about over and I like it here. There is lots of grass and bushes and trees and hiking trails.

There are so many things to get used to - and some are scary. Like sprinklers and cars and stuff. I am getting used to going in the car. I went to the Vet today and had shots. I was brave and they called me cute.

The lady doc was feeling around and said I had an undecided tesacal. She said that getting me newer would be complicated. I don't know what that all means, but then she got surprised and said, "Oh, there's the other one." So I guess it won't be so complicated. I went to visit one of my Dads' friends. They have a big Poodle named Bouvier, but I wasn't scared at all.

I am really annoyed with this collar thing. It makes me scratch.















Another one of my Dads' friends who calls himself Prince Roy-Al of the Sovereign Court or something gave me a great bowl. You don't think it's pretentious, do you? The food tastes the same, so that's all that counts.















Well, gotta go...

1 comment:

Mike D said...

You're getting big already!!!