Sunday, May 30, 2010

I go to the Beach

Guess where I went to? First we went to Steven's real nice trailer at camp.




Then we went down to Commercial Street where I met so many doggies I couldn't keep track. And everybody came up to me and said "What a cute puppy". Like I really care. But it made my daddies happy. It took two hours to walk from town hall to Spiritus. Then Daddy Frank picked me up and I got the express to the Boat Slip and down to the water.
It was my first time seeing the sand and ocean. It was Cool I guess, but gosh, a pup could drowned in there.

I like chewing on pine cones
Then, on Sunday we went to the real ocean where the waves are. That was scary cuz those waves sneak up on you when you don't expect it. I had fun building a sand hole and digging rocks. And some lady wanted to know all about me and where I came from. I told her about Aunt Merri and the rescue trip on a plane. She's going to call Aunt Merri and adopt a pup, I just know it.
Daddy Frank and Steven and me.


I had my lunch at the beach. Then it was lounge time. (This is my sophisticated, grown-up look).
Who needs SPF 35 when you've got your own umbrella?
I knew I forgot to pack everything. A pair of Cool Shades and my iPod would have been great. But it was a short stay at the beach so there wasn't a long time to relax.
This Provincetown place is great. I didn't want to leave. I hope we come back soon.

Here's me at the beach, playing near the water.


I was ready for the long ride home.

No comments: