Wednesday, December 20, 2017

A Day In The Life Of A Weimador

So, after my one hour morning walk, I pretty much lounge all day except when I get up to bark. I have to bark whenever another doggie walks his person down the street. Or when UPSguy is around. Or sometimes just because I like to.

Later, when Daddy Frank goes to get the mail at the mail room, I get excited because either we walk there OR, if we drive there even better. Because I keep my special tough rubber balls in the car. Then we go to the town green and play catch.

When the grass is good and green I like to roll in it.

Otherwise we just play catch...Daddy throws, I catch. When Daddy gets ready to throw the other ball, he says "drop" and I drop the ball I caught and go for ball number two. We do this for a while.

When I get tired, I get both balls in my mouth and head for the car.

When I'm done, I'm done.

 







Back home I wait for Daddy Leon to get home from work.


Some dog peed on this tire.
I bet it was Cash, the German Shepherd across the street.
If someone is snacking in the living room I zero in and give my best sad puppy face...until I get a bite. It almost always works!

I have a good life. 
Maybe Daddy Leon will light a fire in the fireplace tonight.


No comments: