Monday, September 2, 2013

My First BooBoo

This morning I went outside and when I came back there was little red spots on the floor and when I hopped into daddies' bed I got little red spots on the sheets.  Daddy Frank said "UhOh." Then he looked at all my paws. He said, "There it is." I had a cut on my paw. So he cleaned it out with peroxide and ant biotic oinment and bandaged it up. Now what did I do wrong to deserve a bandage wrapped around my foot? Dog gone, that was annoying.


Thank goodness that thing fell off. But daddy bandaged me up AGAIN! Then that fell off. The third one stayed on for a while, but daddy saw it was getting loose and took it off.

Jeeze, I'm no sissy dog. I don't need no bandage. It was just a little cut. But daddy didn't want little red spots all over the floor and carpet. Thank dog, it stopped bleeding, so things are OK now - no bandage!

No comments: