Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Bestest Friend Katja

Well, life has been booooring  except for trips to the doggie park and here and there.  Daddies say I take too much granit.  Well, I just take biscuits and dog food, no granit.

Anyhows, here are pictures of my handsomeness at the doggie park and the young lassie who worships the ground I run on.
Her name is Katja and she is some kind of a Black Shepherd -Czechoslovakian or Polish or something.  She speaks German cuz her Mommy talks to her in German - she says words I don't understand.  But Katja doesn't always listen good.  

Especially when she runs across the field to say hello to another doggie - her momma says "Nine Katja"..  Then I usually go get her and bring her back to the trail.  Like Katja, that's more than nine times you run off, more like ninynine.
I love sticks.  Daddy says I'm Obsessed.  Katja likes to play with me tugging sticks.  I love Katja.  Other dogs just don't get it.  Katja understands how to play tug and run together with a stick.


Yeah, once I get hold of a stick, I don't let go...I won't let go...I CAN'T let go.

We go hiking together about three time a week...I can't wait till tomorrow...


We've got a date at 10.  First we will run and run.  Then I'll get a stick and we'll play tug!

No comments: