Tuesday, September 20, 2011

How I Spent My Summer Vacation, by Benni

I went to PTown.  I don't know why they call it PTown, cuz I pee in every town I go to.  Whiles I was here I ran into a dog and his person at the doggie park who lives next door to my sister Olive.  I told them to say hello for me.  It's a small world, ain't it?

Anyhow, here I am in PTown doing other things besides looking for Sushi on the beach.
Although Sushi Does Sound Good
Me, Snoozin' 
Me, Fetchin a Stick 
Me, With Dad Leon
Getting Together With Friends At The Park On
Shank Painter Road
(Say That Fast 10 Times)
I Like The Sun
Hum, I'm Sure This Guy Was Here Last Summer
Did Someone Say Taxi-Dermi?
My Favorite PTown Art Gallery
Strollin' Down Commercial Street
That Guy Looks Like One Of The Aliens
On That TV Show Daddy Watches

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please give Benni a hug for me and tell him he can go looking for sushi in Dania Beach when he visits.

saludos,
raulito

Unknown said...

Thank you Benedict for mentioning my gallery. It was very nice meeting you tonight, you're very handsome!