Friday, September 16, 2011

All You Can Eat Sushi Bar

I love strolling along the beach. I find all kinds of good stuff. Daddy calls it Sushi.   I don't knowwhat exactly it is - Sushi, but when ever I munch on it, Daddies say "Drop, it, spit it out."

"Hey, no way, Jose.  I found it so it's mine.  Get your own sushi", I say.  I have to sneak over to the High Tide Sushi bar when my daddies aren't looking - when they are reading a book or snoozing.

Holy Mackerel, a Fresh One!
Daddy took pictures of my free Sushi Bar -  it had crunchy crab crusts and skate, mackerel and maybe sand sharks (hard to tell).  I really wanted to sample the seagull, but that's when daddy got really upset.
Browsing for Sushi

Yum, That Was Good!
Back in The Truck After the Beach
It's a Bumpy Ride over the Sand and Dunes
They have Sushi for people in town - but my daddies won't touch the stuff.  They like their dead fish cooked.

No comments: