Friday, February 25, 2011

Lousy Day But Good Eats

It rained all day today but Daddy Frank took me for a short walk and to the mail box.  We played fetch a little while in the house.  Then Daddy made sketti cabonarla.  I had some after I ate my regular dinner.  I hope it is nice tomorrow.  I been hearing Daddies talk about going on a trip.  I like going on trips, but the way they been talking, I don't think I'm going.  I think Uncle Davy and Uncle Al are going to take care of me...ruff.
Sketti

Yum

Gone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you send him over to Florida for a doggie vacation? He would love to swim in my pool and be pampered. Ah, yes, and there are tons of neighborhood cats to chase...lol

saludos,
raulito

Frank said...

Thanks for the offer...but if Benni is going to Florida, so am I. Maybe next winter.