Monday, January 24, 2011

Super Mind Control


I think I have super powers.  Just maybe.  Things happen and I get what I want just by thinking it.  Like today.  I heard my dads talking:
Daddy Frank:  There's some leftover tunafish salad in the fridge.
Daddy Leon:  Benni will eat it.
Daddy Frank:  Dogs don't eat tuna salad.  Dogs don't like tuna salad.
Me, thinking: Oh, yes they do.  Give-it-to-me, give-it-to-me.
Daddy Leon:  Benni will eat anything.  He'll like it.

Then he put it in my dish with my dog food.  Just because I thought it.

Me, thinking: Yummie.

I'm going to practice my super power again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lucy the Dog said...

Hey, Benni - Maybe Merry would get us all together for a family reunion sometime in the Spring. Your sister, Lucy.

Lucy the Dog said...

Hey, Benni! Looking good! Maybe Merry would plan a family reunion somtime thie spring and we can all hang out together.

Lucy