Monday, September 16, 2019

Back to the Dog Beach - Summer 2019

We went on vacation again. Another long ride but not as long as last year. We went to my favorite beach, well my favorite next to Pee-Town, hah, ha.

The first day we walked a mile through the sand dune to the beach, then back again.

Next day when we went near the dunes, I layed down and said in my most convincing dog-body-language, "I'm not budging."

 Thank goodness we didn't have to hike the dunes again.

We took the truck. We went to dog beach.



I had FUN. I had a better vacation than my daddies...I didn't have to pack or drive the truck or cook dinner or lug stuff to the beach or pay for stuff. Just have fun.

The day before we started to drive home we went back to the dunes just as the sun was going away... but didn't hike too far...just enough for daddy to take some cool pictures of ME.




Original photos (c) copyright 2019 Frank DeFrancesco

No comments: