Thursday, June 4, 2015

I Keep Telling Dad To Let Me Blog

I do a lot of stuff and go places, but Dad has been lazy lately and won't let me get to the computer - he hogs it.

Anyhow, he doesn't even take many pictures anymore, so I don't know what's up with that. I do need a photographer, you know. I have my thoughts to blog about, but without the pics, it wouldn't be the same.


 Me and Katija went into the brook for a splash and a drink.


 Daddy took me hiking, but we didn't go too far. Not enough time, Daddy said. Geez.

I have a secret drinking hole in the woods. Whenever we pass by it on our walk, I go and take a few sips of water. These trees made a nice drinking bowl and usually there is some water in there. It is quite tasty and refreshing.



But what I do best, when not out and about is LOUNGE!

No comments: