Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tracking Wild Animals in the Snow

I went tracking in the snow today, up in back of the house.  I think I tracked the coyote or maybe a fox.  I didn't give a care about the bunny tracks or the deer tracks, boring...but, well, I go for CANINES cuz they are invading MY Territory!

We walk up as far as the Alpaca Farm, but I never see alpacas cuz they live in the barn and in the corral next to the barn.  That is over the other side of the field.  Here is a movie:



Before the movie we walked up back, past daddy's trees and into the woods, then to the Alpaca Farm.
Daddy's Tree Farm
I got a good nose

Now I consider this MY Territory, even though Daddy says we are off the property.  We are lucky to have woods all around us, with trails.  When we don't go to doggie park, we just go out back.
OK, Now which way?
This way I think
Let me get in closer

Lousy Coon or something crossed up the Smells

Now I got a good trail 


Am I Handsome or What!
I'm King of the Hill
One last sniff!

No comments: