Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Breeze-Guard

My new favorite place to walk and run and hike. Leash free doggie park and trails.
What Was That?

OK, I'm Here!

 Daddy got me BreezeGuards for the back windows of his Honda Fit.  They cost more than my South Carolina Vet bill.  This is so I don't stick my head out the window when we ride around with the windows down.  That's no fun, but Daddy says I could get stuff in my eye.
 And so I can stay in the car when he goes in the store real quick or when he stops at the garden shop.



But silly Dad, he stopped at the garden shop and he didn't put up the front windows half way like usual and guess what I did?  It is so easy to hop in the front and jump out the window.  Which I did.  And I followed Dad into the greenhouse.  I really surprised him.
 But when he brought me back to the car he notices the scratches on the car where I jumped out.  He was not happy.  But he didn't blame me TOO much cuz he knows it was his fault too.  But I did feel a little bad about it.
Sorry, Dad

1 comment:

Craig said...

Great space to run in... and the breezeguards are a good idea. Bad Dad for leaving the front windows down!