Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My First Day at Work

I don't have many pics but yesterday was my first day going to work with Daddy Leon.  I helped him do power washing - I'm glad he doesn't use that thing to give me a bath - WOL.  (That's Woff Out Loud).

I ran around customer's houses searching for lost balls - I found two tennis balls, a hand ball and rubber dumb-bell and a few other things.  I went to BurgerKing and had a plain hamburger for lunch.
Daddy was proud of me because I stayed around and did not wander off too far.  I used to hate riding in the back of the van because there is a gate between the front seats and back of the van so I can't get up to look out of the window.  But, hey if I get to go to work, I guess I can ride cargo.

Next time, daddy will take more pictures of me working.

No comments: